If you've been keeping up with tech news lately I'm sure you've heard that Apple CEO Tim Cook recently had his first interview with Walt Mossberg and Kara Swisher at AllThingsD. Check out the full 17-minute interview below:
- He reveals that since the new Apple TV has had big sales this year, reaching 2.7 million so far in the first five moths 2012.
- Apple is working on bringing closer integration for iOS with the social networking giant Facebook.
- Future improvements to ‘Siri’ voice-recognition software.
- Apple’s patent disputes with other companies, even saying that its creates a problem for innovation.
- His relationship with late Apple co-founder Steve Jobs, declaring that his passing has been one of the saddest days of his life.
- His thoughts about how Apple names products, and also reveals that the “S” in the iphone 4S stands for Siri.