Tuesday, February 7, 2012

BackPacks Made From Recycled Airbags


What do you do with used airbag...?


After this life-saving material is deployed in a car... it has to be discarded and replaced. What better use for this tough/waterproof material than being made into a durable backpack. Priced at $299, the Mari Cla Ro Airbag Back Pack is 99% recycled with the remaining 1% going towards the thread and logo. 




No comments:

Post a Comment